Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Quick Update

No real news yet. I did hear from my doctor in Iowa yesterday and he said people from the insurance company have been contacting him, so that is good news. I am praying they make a decision soon because I am a ball of nerves. I know God has BIG things in store for me, I just have to exercise my patients.

With regards to the dialysis machine, #5 will be here anytime. This has gotten so ridiculous I don't even care anymore. The old saying, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" really applies to this situation. I should have put up a fight to keep my Baxter machine. The only thing I keep telling myself is that hopefully I won't be on home dialysis much longer. That transplant is just around the corner....I can feel it!

Anyway, been a crazy week. Walking around on pins and needles waiting to hear news about my transplant, trying to get a dialysis machine that works and trying not to piss off my dialysis clinic in the process, has led to a very tired and strung out girl. Add in the fact I have puked every single meal since Sunday......yeah, it's been a crazy week. I don't think being snowed in has helped either....perfect storm at the Ziegler house!

No comments:

Post a Comment