Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Forgiveness

I did something today I never thought I would be able to do. I sent a letter to the doctor (nephrologist) who I have written about many times. The one I considered "bad". I apologized to him. In church this morning, Brother Charlie had a sermon on saying things just because you can. Just because we have the right to say something, doesn't mean it is the right thing to do. I have carried this deep anger towards him for over a year now and it was eating me alive. I cannot go into surgery with that kind of anger. The things I blogged about early on were from my opinion and my view of the situation. But maybe I should have prayed about it and let it go. Instead I vented to the world my frustrations. I believe we all grow and change and hopefully get better. I needed to ask him for forgiveness because regardless of what happened, I shouldn't have written about it. I had to have that resolved before surgery. He is no longer someone I will refer to as my enemy. I hope he is well and living a peaceful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment