Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Until the Fall....

Today is a bitter sweet day for me. It was my last day at work (for 3 months only). I will be returning in the fall with my new kidney! I love that place so much. Some of the sweetest people work there and are some of my best friends. I know I have to go on this hiatus to get the transplant and then give myself time to recover. So on one hand it is very exciting and it means my BIG day is drawing near. It's just hard to know I won't see my kids and coworkers for awhile. It will be nice though, to have energy and be able to be the best therapist possible. So, if any of my Sensational coworkers or families read this, know I will miss you and you better not forget about me! I will be a new woman in the fall!!!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment