Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Butterflies

Just 12 days away now. I am starting to feel a little nervous. It comes and goes. I am more worried about my baby and my fur babies than anything else. I have only been away from Madeline when I was really sick and I was too sick to realize it or how long I had been gone. This is different. I have my wits about me and I know I am leaving them all behind. But everyone is going to be with safe people that I obviously trust with my most precious possessions! I just need to relax and enjoy this experience. I guess nervousness is normal. I feel confident about the surgery and everything medically. I just will miss my baby girl so much. But I keep telling myself I am doing this so I can be a better mom to her. We have so many things in the future to look forward to. All day today, I keep staring at her. I just want to soak up as much of her as possible. Hopefully I will make a super fast recovery and can get back home to her. I love that baby girl so much!

1 comment: