Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It really happened!

I think part of my brain is still in shock! I stayed up til 9:30 tonight doing whatever I wanted because I can. I haven't done that in years. I still look at my stomach and am amazed that there is a kidney in there....and it works! I don't know how long it will be before it actually all sinks in and feels normal. All I know right now is I like this new life that as been given to me. I feel like I just got out of prison or something. I spent the evening in Lindsey's room hanging out with her and her sister. Everytime I look at Lindsey, I see this glowing circular object hoovering around her head. I still can't believe she did this for me. I love the way my body feels and that just feels good! Once all the extra caths and tubes are removed, I know I will feel even better! I feel so good, I might just make Chris take me shopping tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! Just caught up with everything and I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete