Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Friday, July 1, 2011

First Pee!!!!!

Well, it is offically offical! The foley cath was removed and I have peed in the potty! I absolutely love the sound of MY urine hitting the water in the toilet. Music to my ears! I have already peed twice within the hour so I am sure I will pee at least 15 times today!!!! It is so exciting! I don't think I have ever been so excited about a body function. This is truly an amazing time in my life and the lives of those closest to me. Again, thank you Lindsey! You have given me such a sweet and miraculous gift! I will never be able to thank you enough for this. And to God be the Glory, who had this whole thing figured out and planned just perfectly. He knew Lindsey would be my angel to the rescue even before I went into kidney failure. To me, that is such an amazing event and anyone who doesn't believe that God is in total control, well I just don't know how anyone doesn't believe! Praise God from whom all blessings flow! And now my urine flows!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment