Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Launching of a New Blog

I have been using this blog, kidneysnotincluded for years now. And honestly, it is very difficult and bitter to type those words "not included". The fact is, kidneys are included and I feel it is time to start a new blog celebrating the transplant, recovery and new life that I have so graciously be given. I haven't decided on the official new blog name yet, but as soon as I do I will post it here. I will continue to check this blog and might transfer new posts from the new blog to this one as well. I don't want to lose any readers because you all have been so supportive and uplifting to me throughout the entire process. So as soon as I get the new blog up and running I will post it here and on facebook too! Thank you for your continued support and prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I know this is random, and too late now since you already started your new blog. But you can change the name on your blog header and the url to your blog through blogger!

    ReplyDelete