Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday July 1. 2011

Today is a pretty big day. I go back to the hospital to have labs drawn this morning. After that, this very uncomfortable foley cath FINALLY gets to be removed. I have been peeing like a race horse but today will be the first day I actually pee in a tiolet. I am a little nervous about it because my bladder has not had to work for three years! I hope I remember how to do it. I bet it will feel really good! Then this afternoon, I have my Hickman cath in my chest/nect area removed and my permanant port placed. This is what we will use from now on to draw labs and administer my infusion drug Soliris. So please keep me in your prayers today! Best part about today though, my brother and his girlfriend are on their way to see us in Iowa and are bringing my sweet Madeline! I haven't seen my baby in three weeks!!!! Can't wait to hug and love on her!!! I pray todays procedures don't wipe me out and make soreor tired. I just want to enjoy having my family here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment