Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Don't Go to Bed Mad!

You have heard this saying, "don't go to bed mad." I think we should all practice that philosophy. And it doesn't even have to apply to spouses/significant others. You could be mad at a coworker or neighbor and go to bed upset. But why? Is it REALLY that important. 99% of the time the answer is no.

This has nothing really to do with kidney failure except for the fact that it was an eye opener! I have had the opportunity recently to reestablish friendship with an old friend. It was very important to me that I let all hard feelings go and also that I say I am sorry. I think we need to be quicker to get over our differences and grievances with one another. Who knows what tomorrow holds. For many people, it will be their last day on this earth and I don't want to leave with any unfinished business. Now, I know I'm not dying but I still felt like saying what was on my heart. We need to be able to laugh at ourselves and say I'm sorry a little more often.

God used kidney failure as a BIG wake up call for me. I knew going into (at the beginning) kidney failure I would not come out of it the same person. And I was right!I'm not at all. SO if you new me pre kidney, I feel like a completely different person. And I like kidney Jill the best!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment