Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Wednesday, March 2, 2011


It's that time of year again! Seems like yesterday we were working on the 2010 walk. But the 2011 walk is around the corner. It will be in Memphis at Rhodes College on Saturday June 4th. I plan on walking in it in some capacity. I hope this year to have my kidney at the walk. So this years team is titled Kidneys Not Included....but soon they will be! I will have the honor of having my beautiful, gracious donor at the walk too! Word has it that Lindsey and I may be speaking. So if you were a part of our walk last year, I hope you will consider joining us again this year. And if you didn't get to walk last year, please walk this year. I have so much to celebrate and be thankful for!!!
Come back soon for more updates!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment