Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Philippians 1:29-30

"For you have been given not only the privilege of trusting in Christ but also the privilege of suffering for him. We are in this struggle together. You have seen my struggle in the past, and you know that I am still in the midst of it."

This verse from the bible really speaks volumes to me. I have often thought that God chose me to experience ahus because I am strong. And I didn't know I was strong, until ahus. It helps me to think of it in this way because it takes away the "why me questions?" I would prefer to think "why not me?" It also means that even in my darkest or sickest hour, I was not alone. He was there in the thick of it all with me. And He is the very reason I got through it. I just wanted to share this because I do not know who all of my readers are, but someone out there probably needed to hear this. He never leaves our side and will get us all through our trials.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment