Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Too Many Too Soon.........

I am puzzled by this and I would like to hear feedback if you have an opinion. Here are the facts:
Fact 1: I cannot get immunizations because they "COULD" not will, trigger my ahus.
Fact 2: I had to get three vaccines for my transplant that is coming up but the doctors made me get them separately bc they were afraid 3 would be too many at one time
Fact 3: I got each shot separately over time and ahus was not triggered.
Fact 4: We are suppose to take our newborn babies, whose central nervous system is not fully developed like an adult, and inject them with 4 or maybe more vaccines all at once. And we think there will be no consequences to this.
Fact 5: If my docs were worried about me getting vaccines, why do we not spread out our babies vaccines. The cocktail shots are very troublesome to me. I am not anti-vaccine but I am pro spreading them out.

Just thought this was very interesting information. I am saying that it is my opinion that multi shots "COULD" be dangerous for some children......

2 comments:

  1. Jill i got all mine at once, and they probably did that in your case as a precaution because ur circumstances are a lot different, yah know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very leary of vaccines. I know why they did it in my situation but they would think nothing about injecting my child with 3 or 4 all at once. Its something that has bothered me for a long time. I am surprised they gave you all 3 at once. Your tougheer than me though!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete