Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Monday, March 28, 2011

Typical Eve

Okay, so I feel like a kid on Christmas eve! I cannot wait to hear the good news. I am so excited that I am nauseated...more than normal and have constant butterflies in my stomach. I really felt like I would be more calm and collected waiting for the news, but no....I am a wreck. I am going to try to stay busy until I get the phone call. This is the single most important phone call in my life to date. I am sure this afternoon a huge weight will be lifted off my shoulders but until then I am praying hard. For God already knows the answer and has plans in place for me. I just have to be patient....which seems to be a reoccurring theme in my blog posts. So, last night I slept like any excited child would on Christmas eve....not much! But it is all going to be okay. This I know because God is in control!

No comments:

Post a Comment