Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Book Idea

Everyone keeps telling me I should write a book. Well, I am going to start off in an area I am most comfortable in, children. Oh how I would have loved to have had a book to help me explain dialysis to Madeline. So, last night we sat down to write our book.I wanted to see it and hear it through her eyes. I used the words she used to describe different events. I just think that since more and more young people are going through dialysis, there needs to be a resource for those of us who are also parents. I think I have found an illustrator (because I only draw stick figures)and I need to find a publisher. So if any of you have suggestions please comment here or on my facebook page. I am really excited about this project! And it will be a great distraction from the ovary drama and pre transplant anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment