Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Friday, April 15, 2011

Don't Stop Believing....

Yes, this is my favorite Journey song but also the theme of my life today. Just when you think things can't get any worse....it just might. First I went and saw my fabulous PCP today and he reassured me everything would be okay. I left his office with feelings of hope and optimism. Then I went to the gynocologist office, who I like alot too. They performed a pevlic ultrasound to try to see more of my ovary and the news I got is a bit grim. There is 1 in 1000 chance it could be ovarian cancer. Ok, kidney failure I can handle, rare blood disease I can handle, but cancer too! I will know the results of the tests Monday. But here is where I stand. I stand affirmed in my faith that I DO NOT have cancer and that I will be one of the 999 cancer free. On June 23rd, I am getting a kidney transplant and nothing and I mean NOTHING is going to stop me. So, I just wanted to update yall on the latest but please know that cancer is not going to be added to my list of diagnoses. I refuse to let. I have faith in God that it will all be okay. And if it is cancer, I would rather find it now BEFORE the transplant rather than take ths risk of it ruining my new kidney. God has a plan. I am going to trust in Him to lead me through this because afterall, He led me to it! Please keep me in your prayers and pray for no cancer! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment