Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Friday, April 15, 2011

Updates

Today Friday April 15, I have two doctors appointments. The first with my PCP to address the enlarged ovary he saw on the CT scan and the second with a gynocologist to address the bleeding associated with the ovarian cyst. We are very worried because when I thnk cyst, I think pus and infection. And the last thing I need right now is an infection in my peritoneal cavity. That could shut down transplant and possibly make me go back to hemodialysis (which I have had a talk about with a good dialysis friend and she reminded me of the horrors of hemo). So, I do not want to go down that road again. On Monday APril 18, I will have my pelvic ultrasound. I was hoping they could get me in today because I feel like this is an urgent issue, given all of my renal and hematology history but nobody gets in a hurry around here. I guess if I bleed out, I bleed out. "Health care Professionals" that I have been in contact with seem to not give a flip about this situation. Maybe it's not a big deal but I am losing a lot of blood and if I have to get a transfusion over all of this, I am going to be mad to say the least. A transfusion could mess up my match with Lindsey. I have to wonder, Why??? Everything was going along so smoothly and now 2 months before the BIG day, everything is trying to fall apart on me. I know God has a plan, I just wish I could undersand it. I am very anxious and frustrated feeling and tired of going to doctor appointments. If you are well, not sick, take a second and thank God for your health. It is so precious and nothing else matters if you don't have your health. Today I am not living. I am existing. And I hate that feeling and want to get back to the land of the living. I miss my old life.

No comments:

Post a Comment