Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CT of Abdomen and Pelvis

I am bleeding from somewhere. If you cut your arm and it is bleeding, don't you typically try to make it stop or put a bandage on it? That seems like the reasonable thing to do! So, I am bleeding (internally) into my drain bags when I do my dialysis and my Memphis clinic seems to think this is no big deal. I am sorry, but when blood is coming out of me and I do not know where it is coming from or why....I want answers! And I know I tend to worry BUT I do have a rare blood disorder that has reaked havok on my body. I don't like be brushed off and made to think it's no big deal. If I am bleeding internally, and I am I want it to stop. Thank goodness for my PCP here in Jonesboro. It may end up being nothing at all, but at least he is willing to look into it. And for the LAST time. I am a 31 year old woman. I know what a mestrual cycle is and you usually have blood coming from your vagina! Not a tube draining out of your peritoneal cavity. I am smart enough to know that I am NOT having a period....despite what some may think. I am lethargic, bloated, have high blood and low heart rate and now I am pissed because I have been feeling like crap for 24 hours. Whatever happen to doctors wanting to be extra careful and sure everything is okay? I am so ready to not be a dialysis patient anymore. I am tired of fighting the system just to stay alive. I am just freaking tired! I want to know why I am bleeding and fix it! This is so ludacris! So, that is how I REALLY feel about it...in case anyone wants to know! Oh and TOMORROW I will get a CT scan of my abdomen and pelvis....if I don't bleed to death before then.......

No comments:

Post a Comment