Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

God is So Good!

Lat Friday I had a pelvic ultrasound that showed some mysterious mass. Doctors sent off 3 tests to test for cancer. All 3 tests came back normal....halleluiah! But today I went back to the gynocolgist (mine) and asked him to do a repeat on the pelvic ultrasound. Whatever was there Friday, is gone today. I truly believe God healed whatever that was. I am so happy and want to praise God for his wonderful work. He is my true healer and the leader of my medical and transplant team.

I went to a healing service at my church Sunday and I have faith that God healed me form this afflicition on this night. I am so thankful to serve a wonderful, forgiving and healing God. He is so awesome.

Next thing will be to let Him guide my surgeaons through transplant and all of the preliminary things to come!

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou Lord!!!!!! I am praying for you every day Jill!!!!

    ReplyDelete