Countdown to Kidneys Being Included.......

Monday, April 11, 2011

My 1950's model




And no I am no referring to me! Although I feel like it some days. This 1950 Schwinn bike is such a smooth ride. Chris got it for me about a year ago. We are looking to find one for him to ride too. It gets the job done though, for now. And I would like to add that I had some spare time tonight while Madeline was at a party, I rode for the second time today. That's a total of 4 miles!!! Hopefully I can keep my momentum going. I really want to head into this surgery as physically fit as possible. I know PT is going to want me to get up pretty fast after my surgery and I don't want to let them down....and I want this recovery to go as quickly and smoothly as possible. I think I am going to start lifting small free weights to try and build up my upper extremity strength. My only problem is sticking to a routine. But I have more than enough GOOD reasons to stick with this one! Plus I have my Kidney Walk in June and I definitely want to be able to keep up with everyone walking this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment